8601 West Hillcrest Street Copperton, Utah 84006
Copperton (also known as Bingham Canyon, Utah) is a small community in the Salt Lake Valley southwest of Salt Lake City and near the communities of West Jordan, South Jordan, Herriman, Daybreak, and Magna. It is located near the Kennecott Bingham Copper Mine on the far west side of the Salt Lake Valley.
Directions from I-15:
- Take the 90th South exit from Interstate 15.
- Drive west on 90th South past the Bangerter Highway and Mountain View Highway (UT-85) until 90th South turns slightly to the left and becomes the New Bingham Highway. Continue past the Bacchus Highway (UT-111) and up the hill into Copperton.
- At Copperton, turn left on Carr Fork Road (formerly 4th East) or Apex Road (formerly 5th East) and drive to Hillcrest Street.
- Parking is available along Hillcrest Street.
- Additional parking is available up Hillcrest by the Lions Club across from the Copperton City Park.
- Please don’t park in the LDS Church parking lot.